cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Video: Ruff Meeting (can you relate?)

hcaldwel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have definitely been there done this... how about you?  Reply in the comments or share out.

Make sure people hear what they should hear. See how intelligent audio can cut background noise and bring clarity to virtual video meetings.

* As a CCP member, make sure you are subscribed to all boards (discussions, documents, blogs, videos, and events so you always get the latest information from the program.
1 Reply 1

bameadow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am fortunate to have a DX80 video endpoint at my home office, and the background noise, with three young children can sometimes reach a cacophony of sound! Thanks to the intelligent audio, remote participants are blissfully unaware - unless one of the children decide to scream at my face!  Without this ingenious feature (thanks to the @Ciscocollab Video Endpoint Engineers), the individuals on the other end of my video call would suffer from hearing loss, as I do!   Luv U kids!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: