cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to use jabber im&voice&video with cisco company?

xuyang.xu
Level 4
Level 4

i have cucm10&cup10&expressway-c&e in my comany, i can use jabber correct,but i want to chat with cisco engineer &video call with cisco ,but i have not find config temp ablout this,who could kindly help me ablout this ?thanks

4 Replies 4

Shobhiy
Level 4
Level 4

I think you are looking for B2B options, you could have the given below options for B2B:

1. you defiantly should have the Collaboration edge servers ( Expressway-C and Expressway-E) in your setup with rich Media Sessions on both the server based upon your requirement.

2. You could use Cisco Jabber guest as well but for this you have to have one additional set of expressway servers with the proper licenses.

3. You could have Collaboration Meeting Room (CMR) cloud where you again require Expressway-C and Expressway-E for the non-corporate users ( the end points not register with the Corporate CUCM), this will allow the corporate users to have video, web, audio conferencing with chat feature as well.

Regards

ST

HI,Shobhiy

thanks for your help

i need B2B configure guide ,i have not find B2B detail configure example ,so i do not know how to configure

follow is the answer to your questions:

1,i have E-C and E-E and i have import rich Media Sessions license

2,i do not have guest server but i think i need not have this server,what's the additional set of expressway servers ?

3,i have not CRM ,but i will try to buy some ,but my questions is Corporate jabber user chat and video with other company jabber user(like cisco)

Best Wishes~

I think you are only looking for Corporate user chat with some other domain ( Corporate). I think this feature called as Inter-domain federation. please check the given below link for the configuration for your reference. This should help you

Interdomain Federation for IM and Presence Service on Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Release 9.0(1) - Overview o…

Regards

Shobhit

Hi,

For chat federation look at External XMPP Federation through Cisco Expressway

http://goo.gl/2OhRsy

Best regards

Isidro

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: