Views
Helpful
Replies

Connect to APIC-EM REST API from reserved Lab

sagar.varpe
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have reserved a APIC-EM mini Lab and I have got control of lab. I want to connect to this APIC-EM server with REST API.

I am not able to find IP address of APIC-EM server. I have attached screenshot with this question. if anyone has idea where I can find IP address of APIC-EM server.Untitled.jpg

Untitled.png

6 Replies 6

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sagar,

Did the mail from devnetsandbox has got the details. If you click on APIC-EM configure option you can see the details.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Hi Gcheria,

I got a email from devnet team. But it doesn't contain any ip address for APIC-EM instance.Also in configure details I don't see this information.

ecorban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi Sagar

Can you post the email with which you reserved the lab please ? We can check it out. There could be an internal fault with ip assignment today so we need the email address and content of the email with vpn credentials.

thanks

eddie

Hi Sagar

I found the information. the ip address of the APIC-EM server  is 10.10.10.135.

regards

eddie

I have the same problem, how did you find the ip address of the server?

I've received the mail and I only found the credentials, but not the acutal ip address of the server.

Thanks,

It's ok, I've found an option in lab view of the VMinstance->More options->HTTP

Best regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

This community is intended for developer topics around Data Center technology and products. If you are looking for a non-developer topic about Data Center, you might find additional information in the Data Center and Cloud community