Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Get active Queue Name

Hey.

Which javascript function kan i use to get the QueueName of an active Call. In CAD the agent could see which queue the call was coming from, but they can't see it in Finesse

As i can see in the js file i should be able to make a call something like this

var QueueName = finesse.restservices.Queue.getName()

or

var QueueName = finesse.restservices.Queue.prototype.getName()

and should get the name of the queue - but none of these are returneing anything

Thanks

Thomas

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

golmsted
Level 4
Level 4

Hey Thomas. Those methods would be used for getting the name of a Queue when you get a list of Queues. It isn't for what you are trying. Finesse currently does not have the ability to get the Queue for the active call. It is on our watch list as a feature.

g.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

golmsted
Level 4
Level 4

Hey Thomas. Those methods would be used for getting the name of a Queue when you get a list of Queues. It isn't for what you are trying. Finesse currently does not have the ability to get the Queue for the active call. It is on our watch list as a feature.

g.

Thanks for your quick answer. :-)

Ill look forward to that feature (and my customers)

/Thomsd

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Hello.

And this feature still doesn't implemented?

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The queue name of the active call was added in Finesse 11.6: https://developer.cisco.com/docs/finesse/#!dialog/dialog-object-for-voice-calls

It is now part of the dialog object for the call. I don't see the method available via the JavaScript library, but since its in the dialog object, you can get the data from the dialog object and parse out the queueName.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: