cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IVT Endpoint sandbox failures

pwalenta
Level 1
Level 1

The local publisher and subscriber have both failed to show up.  I see no IP addresses for them, nor will the system let me add phones.

When I go to add a phone and mouse over the MAC address box, I cannot type, and it gives me a red circle with a bar through it.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Pwalenta,

Thanks for the inquiry! I have looked at the IVT Endpoint Sandbox lab and I can see the IP address populated for the Publisher and Subscriber. I jumped on the VPN to verify both servers are in a healthy state. I also was able to provision a phone using the lab tool.

I suspect that you have not entered the active reservation topology, and you may just be looking at the sample topology. To enter the active reservation, log into the sandbox. Near the top left you'll see a link 'Lab Management.' Hover over than until a dropdown menu appears, then click 'reservations.' From this next view you will need to select you lab to enter it. If you are in the 'timeline' view of your reservations, select the active reservation and then press the diagram button near the top right. (pictured below)

Digram.PNG

If you have any other questions, please reach out to me directly at jacoadam@cisco.com and I'd be happy to help you out.

Thanks!

Jacob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Pwalenta,

Thanks for the inquiry! I have looked at the IVT Endpoint Sandbox lab and I can see the IP address populated for the Publisher and Subscriber. I jumped on the VPN to verify both servers are in a healthy state. I also was able to provision a phone using the lab tool.

I suspect that you have not entered the active reservation topology, and you may just be looking at the sample topology. To enter the active reservation, log into the sandbox. Near the top left you'll see a link 'Lab Management.' Hover over than until a dropdown menu appears, then click 'reservations.' From this next view you will need to select you lab to enter it. If you are in the 'timeline' view of your reservations, select the active reservation and then press the diagram button near the top right. (pictured below)

Digram.PNG

If you have any other questions, please reach out to me directly at jacoadam@cisco.com and I'd be happy to help you out.

Thanks!

Jacob

That appears to have been the problem.  Thanks!

Excellent! That is great to hear! Again, if you have any more trouble please reach out to me directly at jacoadam@cisco.com and I'd be happy to help out.

If you have no other questions, please mark this question as answered!

Thanks!

Jacob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: