Helpful
Replies

Finesse CCE Agent Logins fails

KrzysztofG
Level 1
Level 1

In the lab Contact Center Enterprise, when I try to log-in as agent  to Finness
It eventually fails with the following error:

"The sign-in process is taking longer than expected.
You can try signing in again, or contact your administrator
if the condition persists."

Is this  bug?

7 Replies 7

ecorban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi

we will take the sandbox offline and review the configuration for you. we will update you when it is again available. this is NOT a bug in the revision, but the contact center finesse setup needs an log review and possible reboot.

thanks for your understanding.

Hello,

I am still unable to login to the Finesse Agent Desktop, getting the "The sign-in process is taking longer than expected" error message. Do you have an ETA when we can expect this to be fixed?

I was able to reproduce the issue with multiple browsers. The Finesse Admin Console login works fine but I am not able to Sign in to the Agent Desktop.

Thank you,

hi

when did you start your reservation ? This issue  was fixed previously when reported but may re-occur depending on configuration tasks that may have modified the Finesse configuration. we will look at this and get to you on this tomorrow.

Hello,

My reservation was for today Tuesday 7/7, I did reserve it on Monday 7/6.

I have another reservation of the UCCE Finesse Lab pending for Thursday 7/9 under my name regis.l.le.coq1. Let me know if that can be fixed for that session?

Thank you,

ecorban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi

issue is resolved.

Yes, issue is resolved and I was able to login to the Finesse Agent Desktop.

Thank you,

You guys should really post what your fix was; so others may learn.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: