Views
Helpful
Replies

Recording addTag examples

jecheand
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, where can I get examples of the following:

During an CCX inbound call the system can add a tag to the recording session. In these scenario I need to obtain the current recording session ID and a String Tag from a Web service to update te recording tag using the addSessionTag command.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

hemajosh
Level 4
Level 4

MS have getSessions and getAllActiveSessions API's to query for a session information.

Refer to Session query section( pg 83 ) of below guide for more reference:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/mediasense/10/Dev_Guide/CUMS_BK_M01A0434_00_ms-dev-guide.pdf

One similar ref. for tag additions:
https://communities.cisco.com/message/174945#174945

jwolfeld
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can develop a web service to subscribe specifically for Tag events from MediaSense.  Your service will then receive an event whenever any session gets tagged by anybody, including by CCX.  Most likely there's no other tagging going on in your environment, but it would be prudent to write some kind of code in your web service to make sure the event you receive is a CCX tag event.

Then given the information in the tag event, your web service can turn around and issue an addSessionTag event to MediaSense.  No getSessions query required (until later of course, when you want to search for your tags).

jecheand
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the info, but do you have an example where the CCX agent can do this.

"Once the agent finish the call he continue with the call work where he must add a tag to the previous recording".

I mean do you have an example where the agent add an integer retrieved from the web services to a recording that was previously hang up (parameters: agent phone number and time).

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: