Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Connection fails

guy.kouam1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I want to try the Collaboration 10.5 Lab. But I keep having followiind Issue with the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.

As mentioned in the Sandbox Lab documentation, I downloded an installed the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.

After receiving the confirmation Email that my Collaboration 10.5 Lab is ready, I  try to connect to the Lab using the Lab Network Address as mentionend in the Email.

But everytime I try, the Connection fails with following error  "Connection attempt failed. Please try again".

In The Message History I can see something like "No valid certificates available for authentication".

See Screenshot.

But as far as I can see, there is no possibility on this Client to configure a certificate. Am I wrong? Or is this a Bug?

Please help me.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

We have noticed some compatibility with Anyconnect 4.0 and windows 8/8.1. We are currently investigating but we do know that Anyconnect 3.1 does work fine with Windows 8/8.1.

Can you uninstall Anyconnect 4.0 and install Anyconnect 3.1? Any variant of 3.1 is ok.

Joe

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

What version of Anyconnect  and what OS are you using?

Joe

Hi Joe,

I am working on Windows 8.1 Pro and I use following Anyconnect version: 4.0.00061. The full name of the installation-file is: "anyconnect-win-4.0.00061-pre-deploy-k9"

Guy

I'm having similar issue. I am running version 4.0.00061

thanks!

Hi,

What OS are you using?

Joe

Hi,

We have noticed some compatibility with Anyconnect 4.0 and windows 8/8.1. We are currently investigating but we do know that Anyconnect 3.1 does work fine with Windows 8/8.1.

Can you uninstall Anyconnect 4.0 and install Anyconnect 3.1? Any variant of 3.1 is ok.

Joe

Hi Joe,

I tried the Version 3.1 of Anyconnect. It works!

Thanks a lot!

Guy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: