cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Delete session in progress

shopan_u23
Level 1
Level 1

Why i can't delete meeting in progress by XML API but URL API?  They have same required credential

I really need XML API do that, because it is too complicated if i use URL API to do delete session, any suggestion is very welcome

I'm integrating WEBEX to my system, so i think you know what i mean too complicated

Cheers

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Neither API should allow deleting or editing a meeting that is in progress. If you are seeing that URL API is able to delete a meeting that is in progress, this would be a bug that needs to be addressed. URL API can kill an in progress meeting, this is a function that is not available via XML or even manually via the WebEx page.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Neither API should allow deleting or editing a meeting that is in progress. If you are seeing that URL API is able to delete a meeting that is in progress, this would be a bug that needs to be addressed. URL API can kill an in progress meeting, this is a function that is not available via XML or even manually via the WebEx page.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: