Views
Helpful
Replies

RONA and ServiceLevelRONA

bruce_sayer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

In a CUIC Call Type Report, what it the difference between the columns "CallsRONA" and "ServiceLevelRONA"?

Why would they be difference? CallRONA is always lower than ServiceLevelRONA.

Thanks,

Bruce

3 Replies 3

Bruce,

"ServiceLevelRONA" should be a count of calls that redirected on no answer within the Service Level Threshold. It should always be less than or equal to "CallsRONA". "CallsRONA" should never be less than "ServiceLevelRONA", as "CallsRONA" includes "ServiceLevelRONA" in its total.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Hi Jameson,

Thanks for the reply, in the environment I am looking at callsRONA is always lower than serviceLevelRONA.

From what you have said, that does not make sense......

Bruce

Bruce,

I forgot this was a Call Type report... I typically don't see any count in CallsRONA within call type reports. From the DB Schema: "This number does not include calls that are rerouted using the router requery feature. This is for calls with a call disposition of 5." Looking at the description of Call Disposition 5, this is only for Aspect CallCenter PIMs.

If you're looking for accurate RONA counts, Skill Group reports are much more valuable for this.

-Jameson

-Jameson
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: