Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error connecting to jabber from my ASP.NET MVC App

Hello,

I had post an question about connecting to Finesse last July 3rd (titled Using ASP.NET 4.5/IIS 7/MVC 5/Web API 2/Ajax (URL Rewrite reverse proxy) to call Finesse Server) I got past the issue and it worked beautifully, now its time to connect to Jabber and subscribe to events.

I am getting this error while connecting. Any clues as to why I get this? Is it because of a wrong agent id or extension?

I was using VS2013 to debug this.

jabber_error.png

elow is the xmlstr that it’s trying to parse from the screen shot above.

"<wrapper><body xmlns=\"http://jabber.org/protocol/httpbind\" xmlns:NS1=\"\" NS1:xmlns:xmpp=\"urn:xmpp:xbosh\" hold=\"1\" ver=\"1.9\" to=\"localhost\" secure=\"true\" wait=\"30\" xmlns:NS2=\"\" NS2:xmpp:version=\"1.0\" rid=\"1342545527\" /></wrapper>"

Appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Jason

5 Replies 5

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

Is this the entire XML document that is being returned, what you have provided above? And, how are you parsing the XML?

The xml string returned came from finesse server. Im not parsing it yet. The error was thrown inside the plugin code.

See the highlighted yellow background? That is jabberwerx.js code not my own. Jabberwerx.js threw this exception during a call to the connect method of jabberwerx.js

I would like to reproduce this error.

Could you send (without any sensitive info) the API call you are making?

And, what browser? I would be curious to know if this call works in different browsers.

I’ll send after I remove the sensitive info.

Please remember that Jabberwrex will mostly work in IE8 and Fire Fox.

Recently, we implemented Non gadget Soft Phone application for United Airline. It is perfectly working in IE8 and FireFox.

Regards,

Basudeb

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: