Views
Helpful
Replies

Java CIL based Agent desktop development

shenram01
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am developing applet based agent desktop application using Java CIL. I have one query related consult call.

In case of consult call transfer, I would like to know which call leg is cleared either consult call or customer call which is held in OnCallConnectionClearedEvent.

The reason for this is, If the consult call is ended then I need to retrieved the customer call which was on hold. If customer call is ended I will do some procession related to our application. The problem here is the above event is common for the consultative call leg and customer call leg.

Appreciate your help here.

Regards,

Ramasamy.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hemajosh
Level 4
Level 4

In case of consult transfer scenario, the consult leg will be cleared and the original call leg ( Held between agent1 and customer ) will be retained.

Here is flow looks like:

Customer -------> Agent 1 ( Customer calls and start talking to agent 1. Let say here the call leg is 100 )

Agent1------> Agent 2 ( Agent 1 put call leg 100 on held and initiate a consult call with agent 2. let say this call leg as 200 )

After completing the consultation, agent 1 has to complete the transfer. So after completing, the second call leg( Call leg 200 ) will be removed with the OncallConnecetionCleredEvent and the original call leg 100 has to b overtake and retained between the customer and agent 2.,

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

hemajosh
Level 4
Level 4

In case of consult transfer scenario, the consult leg will be cleared and the original call leg ( Held between agent1 and customer ) will be retained.

Here is flow looks like:

Customer -------> Agent 1 ( Customer calls and start talking to agent 1. Let say here the call leg is 100 )

Agent1------> Agent 2 ( Agent 1 put call leg 100 on held and initiate a consult call with agent 2. let say this call leg as 200 )

After completing the consultation, agent 1 has to complete the transfer. So after completing, the second call leg( Call leg 200 ) will be removed with the OncallConnecetionCleredEvent and the original call leg 100 has to b overtake and retained between the customer and agent 2.,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: