cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CTI : QUERY_AGENT_STATE_REQ fails with status 7 (Invalid field, PeripheralID: 0)

Hi,

I am trying to write a smiple UCCX CTI Application to query agent status using agentLoginID but I am getting a failure_conf with status 7 and Text: " com.cisco.Ged188.CRACTIInvalidMessageException: Invalid field, PeripheralID: 0"

As far as I Understand, there is no request Parameter for PeripheralID for UCCX.

DeveloperGuide says: At least one of AgentExtension, AgentID, or AgentInstrument must be provided.

I have tried sending AgentExtension and AgentID but both result in the same error.

PS - Our application is connecting to UCCX in bridge mode.

I have also looked at the as-is provide sample cti app but it does't have query_agent_state_req

Please let me know what am I missing. I am happy to share exact Request/Response message.

Regards,

Abhishek

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
1 Reply 1

Setting peripheralID to 1 solved the issue.

More Details here:

UCCX CTI : QUERY_AGENT_STATE_REQ fails with status 7 (Invalid field, PeripheralID: 0)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: