Views
Helpful
Replies

Collaboration 10.5 Sandbox No IP

sharpgate
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

I reserved a lab for Collaboration 10.5 and received the VPN access credentials. I connected via Any Connect V3.1 successfully.

I can see my lab status as ACTIVE. However, none of the servers has any IP configured on it and show as NA. The network resource assigned to me is RAVE10. The lab was reserved for 2 hours but for the past hour I have tried several times to reconnect but the same problem persists. Any ideas?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

You should be able to initially reserve for up to 5 days.

Click on the default "2 hours" link and the scheduler will open up.

Joe

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

What is your username? We can check your servers on this side.

Joe

Unfortunately the lab ended as it was only a 2-hour reservation. So it already ended yesterday.

However, I was only able to reach the servers and see their IP when I logged on to DevNet Sandbox VPN Portal using the lab username and password, I was able to see the servers IPs and worked normally. However, I would have loved to see it all through the Lab diagram as it is more interactive and intuitive.

Thanks

Hi,

Feel free to book another lab for a longer period of time.

We indent to add the option to open the various server GUI directly from the topology page. Is this what you mean?

Joe

Hi,

Yes that is what I meant. Right from the topology page is more convenient.

Thanks Joe

Walid

Hi again,

How is it possible to book a particular lab for a longer period of time. In my case UC Collaboration sandbox.

Actually which one is useful for experimenting with AXL, a sandbox that is always on which needs no reservation but allows me to create an AXL application user?

Thanks

hi,

For AXL query's to the CUCM, it is best to use a dedicated environment.

Can you book a 10.5 lab for 5 days? I can then extend it for you further. Due to demand, we cannot extend it indefinitely but hopefully we can accommodate your testing.

Regards,

Joe

Hi

I did try reserving a dedicated 10.5 collaboration lab but the maximum I get is 2 hours. Can you help with that?

Thanks

Hi,

You should be able to initially reserve for up to 5 days.

Click on the default "2 hours" link and the scheduler will open up.

Joe

Perfect. Thanks Joe.