cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified CVP Reporting Server device with IP Address: xxx:xx:xx:xx and Hostname: RECCVPREP operation failed. Device could not be reached.

sj7102
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we are facing issue to configure CVP 10.5 Reporting server in Operations console. I was added through Device Management->Unified CVP Reporting Server->Add New

we given all the required inputs and associated call servers as well.

when i click on Save & Deploy it is saving into operations console but we are getting the following error messages.

In Operations console Reporting server status is showing as Not Reachable. from System->Control Center. remaining all call servers and VXML Server status showing UP.

Unified CVP Reporting Server device with IP Address: xxx:xx:xx:xx and Hostname: RECCVPREP operation failed. Device could not be

reached.

Unified CVP Reporting Server device with IP Address: xxx:xx:xx:xx and Hostname: RECCVPREP operation failed. Device could not be reached because of connection timeout. If the problem persists, check security certificate configuration if security checkbox is checked for the device and also restart the Unified CVP Resource Manager service on the device.

I refereed old community threads related to this error and perform those  like

1) after adding reporting server restarted the both operations console machine and associated cvp call server

2) restarted the CVP Resouce Manager and CVP OPSConsole services in cvp operations console machine.

3) restarted the CVP Resouce Manager service in CVP Reporting server.

4) cvp_dbadmin , cvp_dbuser , administrtor users properties choosen chekbox has Password never expires in reporting server machine.

5) I can able ping IP Address of CVP Reporing server and Operations console in visa versa.

i tried above mentioned 5 different helps from community still operations console throwing error.

any body has faced same issue in CVP 10.5, highly appreciate for help.

Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi All,

This is was resolved.

After Fresh Installation of CVP Reporting server we need to follow these steps in CVP 10.5 Version.

1) CVP Reporting Server Adding into CVP OPS Console.

2) Re-start the CVP OPS windows machine.

3) Re-start the CVP Reporting Server.

4) Re-start the associated Call Servers.

5) After Fresh installation of CVP Reporting server , first time we need to login with cvp_dbadmin user and password what we given in installation stage. Once you logged into Reporting server windows machine, informix database will initiate and configure automatically.

In older versions we need to run the ReportingRunAsInformix.bat and ReportingRunAsCVP_dbadmin.bat files located in cisco\cvp\bin folder.

After that you can login into CVP OPS Console you can see Reporting server Status is UP.

https://IPAddress:9443/oamp/Login.do Go to System->Control Center.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

sj7102
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Any  body has idea how to solve this issue?

Still i am waiting for help/solution from some one.

Highly appreciate if any one from Cisco team will respond to my query.

Hi All,

This is was resolved.

After Fresh Installation of CVP Reporting server we need to follow these steps in CVP 10.5 Version.

1) CVP Reporting Server Adding into CVP OPS Console.

2) Re-start the CVP OPS windows machine.

3) Re-start the CVP Reporting Server.

4) Re-start the associated Call Servers.

5) After Fresh installation of CVP Reporting server , first time we need to login with cvp_dbadmin user and password what we given in installation stage. Once you logged into Reporting server windows machine, informix database will initiate and configure automatically.

In older versions we need to run the ReportingRunAsInformix.bat and ReportingRunAsCVP_dbadmin.bat files located in cisco\cvp\bin folder.

After that you can login into CVP OPS Console you can see Reporting server Status is UP.

https://IPAddress:9443/oamp/Login.do Go to System->Control Center.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: