Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get started with the XML API

jamie.burns
Level 1
Level 1

Hey guys,

I'm trying to get a proof of concept up and running with the WebEx XML API.  I'm not trying to do anything fancy (yet), just connect, and start creating meetings.

I've been trawling through the documentation, but I'm finding it quite confusing, since there appears to be no central starting point.

So far, I've managed to provision a WebEx lab, but there are a few things that aren't clear as to what I should be doing next.

If I wanted to connect to this provision (is that the right terminology?) via the XML API, what do I use as the siteID, siteName, username and password?  I can't see a URL anywhere.  The only one I can find that might be related is apidemoeu.webex.com, but I assume that is a generic endpoint.

So, if there's a central place that takes someone through the whole process from setting up a lab, to connecting to it, that would be useful.

If not, the current issue I've got is what details do I use when connecting to the API for a provisioned lab?

Cheers,

Jamie

1 Reply 1
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: