cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What NGIPS topics would you want to ask a Cisco expert about?

hcaldwel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm working on bringing an "ask the expert" program to you where you can chat, in the community forums, directly with a Cisco expert about a designated topic for a set period of time (24-48 hours or so).  Right now I want to collect your ideas for topics. 

If you had access to a Cisco expert (or multiple experts), what topics regarding NGIPS would you like to chat about?  Let me know by replying to this discussion thread.  Your answers will give me the basis of formulating a calendar of topics so we can deliver on a regular basis.

Thanks in advance!

* As a CCP member, make sure you are subscribed to all boards (discussions, documents, blogs, videos, and events so you always get the latest information from the program.
1 Reply 1

ganeshk
Level 1
Level 1

I want the API to connect to the CISCO NGIPS, can you help me to get this and also want to know what are the objects we have in NGIPS (ex: like users,Groups,Profile etc) also want to know if I want to play around this NGIPS ,how can I have the environment set up,please do the needful, Thanks in Advance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: