cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PHP Soap Help

James.Crowley1
Level 1
Level 1

I am pretty new to using the soap api, so bare with me. I have been able to send a request to cisco call manger and get a response. I asked for the phone info and got it back. But know what I want to do is to change the I want to edit the directory number information, specifically the calling search space. But I do not know the calls I need to call for the api. Is there documentation on the api that list all the commands and calls?

3 Replies 3

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can find all the AXL documentation here:  Cisco AXL

I also recommend the PHP/AXL tutorials here:  Cisco DevNet and here: Cisco DevNet

It helps me to list the AXL functions and AXL types in PHP this way:

echo "<H1>Functions</H1><BR><BR>";

echo "<pre>";
var_dump($client->__getFunctions());
echo "</pre>";

echo "<BR><HR><BR>";
echo "<H1>Types</H1><BR><BR>";

echo "<pre>";
var_dump($client->__getTypes());
echo "</pre>";

KRUNAL LATHIYA
Level 1
Level 1

Right now to all the people who want to use SOAP, please don't use SOAP. 

JSON is the best data type nowadays to work with.

If you want to send an AJAX request then use the JSON Data to exchange the information. It is safe and all the programming language has the full support of that.

Every programming language like Golang, Python, JavaScript, PHP, and Java has inbuilt support of the language.

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This sample demonstrates using AXL and PHP, and includes example of adding/updating objects: https://github.com/ciscodevnet/axl-php-samples

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: