cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how do I start local manager (LM) on my local host?

venkatsubbu44
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have CAF running succesffuly on my localhost. I am also able to use the ioxclient tool to connect with the CAF instance running and perform app actions on it.

I'm able to connect to https://127.0.0.1:8443 from my browser for the LM instance. However, it just shows me a blank page, with just a page title of 'Cisco Application Management'.

I tried running 'make' from within iox-dev/core/lm/scripts/ and I run into bunch of XMT or dojo specific error (I'm no expert in XMT or Dojo).

Example error messages:

error(303) Missing include module for layer. missing: xwt/widget/Background; layer: app/layers/main

error(303) Missing include module for layer. missing: xwt/widget/navigation/UIshellV15; layer: app/layers/main

final messages:

Report written to /home/vensubr3/iox-dev/obj/core/lm/build/release/static/localmgmt/xwt-bundle/build-report.txt

Process finished normally.

errors: 34

warnings: 65

build time: 81.726 seconds

make: *** [/home/vensubr3/iox-dev/obj/core/lm/build/release/static/localmgmt/xwt-bundle/app/layers/main.js] Error 1

Any help around starting/accessing a successful LM instance on the local instance along with CAF would be appreciated.

Thank You.

1 Reply 1

Steve Zhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Venkatachalam,

Are you using a non-English version Chrome? Please use English version.

Re: localmanager UI not starting, some js not found

By the way, please make sure the below things also.

- please configure the networking correctly.

- if you are using NAT, please set the related PAT.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: