cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DX80 Gallery questions

turgepower
Level 4
Level 4

Good day I have done some screen capture from a DX80.

I have try to send them by Bluetooth to my Iphone it was not working.

I don't want to use any google stuff because they are now approve by my business.

I try to to plug the usb port to my laptop I am able to see the dx80 and the picture folders

When I try to view the print screen from my laptop I got the error: windows Photo Viewer can't display this picture because the file is empty.

I have try with another DX80 and another laptop on a different location with the same error.

What could it be done to fix the issue?

4 Replies 4

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is it possible that you don't have Bluetooth enabled for your device in CUCM?  I had no problems transferring a picture file from the DX to a phone, or the reverse (send it from my cell phone to the DX). 

Do you have email set up on your DX?  You can always email the picture as an attachment. 

Good day Nicholas the Bluetooth option is not enabled on your CUCM.

I was hoping to have the transfer done with the USB cable. And accessing the device from my computer in Windows.

It should work, and you should be able to copy files to a USB thumb drive.  If it doesn't work, then it could be that these features are disabled for your DX80 in CUCM, too.  Basically, you need to use CUCM to enable the features you want on your DX.  There's no way to enable these features at the DX80 alone.

But if you have an email account, you should be able to email the pictures to yourself and pick them up on the PC.  As far as I know, nothing special has to be enabled to do that.

thanks