cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Fog Director and DMo platform for sensors??

odealya.price
Level 4
Level 4

Where can I find more info on the Cisco Fog Director and DMo platform for sensors??

I need a technical spec for the Fog Director and how it works. I'm very interested in utilizing this application.

2 Replies 2

Steve Zhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Odealya,

For DMo, you may refer to the community accordingly. Data in Motion. And the API is available as well. Cisco DMo API Reference Guide Release 1.0.1

For Fog Director (formly IOx App Manager), basically it covers the management of IOx devices and applications. And there is one install/config document, here it is. IOx App Manager Installation and Configuration Guide

is there an in depth API guide for the Fog director as well? Id like to utilize BYOI and need to be aware of any application specific hooks that are available for the Fog Director for the cgr1000 product line. I already have the 1240 app cookbook, and the generic 3rd party module power up/down sequence docs, now i need detailed info for the Fog Director. I'm curious to know how that app can support the module that I'll bring to the CGR1000 or ir829 product lines.  Any detailed information you can provide will be helpful!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: