Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP 9 ASR MRCP2.0

JamesHeff
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we've got an existing CVP9 implementation with DTMF only apps.

We're introducing an external VXML supplied app which is speech enabled, and reliant on VXML 2.1 extensions, more specifically record with POST, for ASR.  The Nuance speech server is recognizer 10, our current g/way IOS is 15.4.

I've tried searching the various docs to see if our environment will support this solution, if anyone has a link to a doc which will tell me that I'd most appreciate it.  Or if you've had this working and you needed to perform XX steps to get it working I'd appreciate any tips.

thanks

James

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

prb
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

AFAIK , CVP 9.X and NR10 are compatible. We have have a similar set up that is working.

Refer to section : Configure Gateway Settings for Comprehensive Call Flow Model in : Configuration Guide for Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal, Release 9.x

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

prb
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

AFAIK , CVP 9.X and NR10 are compatible. We have have a similar set up that is working.

Refer to section : Configure Gateway Settings for Comprehensive Call Flow Model in : Configuration Guide for Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal, Release 9.x

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: