cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

URL API Join Meeting (JM) command failing to call mobile in CalloutPhoneNumber (CO) parameter

paul_taggart
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm issuing the following Join Meeting (JM) command (in a web browser) to join a meeting and call me on my mobile:

https://{site}.webex.com/{site}/m.php?AT=JM&MK={meeting}&PW={password}&AN={name}&AE={email}&CO={country code}%2C%2C{mobile number}%2C%2C%2C

The meeting centre application starts as expected and I'm logged onto the meeting.

My mobile phone is never called. Any suggestions please?

If I enter my mobile details in the meeting centre application and click call I am called.

I'm using the Join Meeting (JM) command as defined in Chapter 2 on page 107 of the "Cisco WebEx Integration Guide and URL API Reference" from 14th December 2011.

Thank you,

Paul

7 Replies 7

paul_taggart
Level 1
Level 1

I have reported this problem to the API developer folks at Cisco. The problem is currently being investigated. I will update this thread with details as I get them.

paul_taggart
Level 1
Level 1

I received the following e-mail from the Cisco WebEx Engineering team:

Hello,

Our engineering team was able to duplicate your issue and created a Cisco Bug case to rectify it.

The Cisco Bug is tentatively scheduled to be fixed in WBS30SP5, but a roll out schedule has not been released as of yet.

I will keep you posted when new information becomes available.

Thank you,

paul_taggart
Level 1
Level 1

I have been given a tentative date to rollout the fix of 8th January 2016.

I will post an update then.

paul_taggart
Level 1
Level 1

The latest information is that:

- The beta would be available by 05/02/2016 with rollout to general use by April / May

As of today, the beta isn't available.

I'm checking the dates and will update when I have more information.

paul_taggart
Level 1
Level 1

Our site has been upgraded to WBS 31, which should include the fix to the outcall problem.

Unfortunately the problem still exists.

I've reported the problem again and been assigned a new ticket# HD0009062786 and will be contacted by Engineering tomorrow.

paul_taggart
Level 1
Level 1

I'm still waiting for an ETA for the bug fix from Cisco for the second ticket I've raised for this problem: ticket# HD0009062786

paul_taggart
Level 1
Level 1

This has been fixed!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: