cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TelePresence Server (MCU) Port Utilization

dgauthier
Level 1
Level 1

I have recently posted to the Cisco Support Forum, TelePresence, TelePresence Server Number of Active Calls | TelePresence | Cisco Support Community | 5886 | 12698716

inquiring about Active Calls on a TP Server.  Couple of questions for clarification. 

1) I know I can access the TP Server, view and download Call Detail Logs, https://<IP Address of MCU>/cdr_log.html and download XML file for all conference CDR.  Question...is this the most efficient way of getting post call data? Or, can I use the TP Server API to obtain the same data?  And if so, what is the API call used?  Please advise...thx.

2) For schedule conferences, I believe I can use 'conference.enumerate' or 'flex.conference.enumerate' depending on local or remote managed provisioning.  But I believe I have to know the conferenceID to gather information?  Is this correct?  Or is there a way I can pull down all scheduled conferences?  Please advise.

3) Does the 'flex.resource.status' command provide per conference information, i.e. numCalls, numParticipants, numConferences on a per conference basis, or is this API call a simple summary of the all ports utilized on the TP Server?  Please advise.

Any sample data output would be also helpful...thx.

0 Replies 0