cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Infrastructure REST API RadioDetails

ignace.sannen
Level 1
Level 1

REST.pngHey, Since a report of all the AP's with their corresponding antenna type is not available in Pirme Infrastructure, I am trying to retreive this information through REST. This works BUT I can't see all the ID's: As you can see I only have 100 ID's (0 -> 99) My question: How can I see all 8227 ID's ? I am running PI 2.2.2 in a ESX.

Kind regards, Ignace

2 Replies 2

Spencer Zier
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yeah, you're running into the default page size of 100.  You can request a larger page using the .maxResults query parameter and setting it to 1000.  You can also specify the offset into the results using the .firstResult parameter.

For example, if you want to get the first page of 1000, send /webacs/api/v1/data/RadioDetails?.maxResults=1000&.firstResult=0

For the second page, increase firstResult by 1000 (because that's your page size), so send /webacs/api/v1/data/RadioDetails?.maxResults=1000&.firstResult=1000 and so on.

Lastly, if you want to get the full details of all of your radios, and not just the IDs, add the .full query parameter and set it to true.  For example

/webacs/api/v1/data/RadioDetails?.full=true&.maxResults=1000&.firstResult=0

Check the API paging documentation on your appliance or on the DevNet reference guide for more details.

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

Kind regards,

Ignace

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: