cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LstMeetingAttendee Data Problems

jstrm6171985
Level 1
Level 1
  • I am submitting a request for LstMeetingAttendee for an event.  It has a session key of 661278243.  It has 154 registered people. However, in the response body it tells me that is returning only 50 records starting with record 1.  I've tried asking for more records but it throws an error.  How do they recommend paging through results?

• In the response body of LstMeetingAttendee I am not seeing fields for whether they attended or did not attend.  How do they recommend grabbing that data?

Thank you in advance for help with this issue!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello again, Sean! Have you tried using the listControl option for LstMeetingAttendeeHistory? The syntax is:

<listControl>

<serv:startFrom>1</serv:startFrom>

<serv:maximumNum>10</serv:maximumNum>

<serv:listMethod>OR</serv:listMethod>

</listControl>

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

mifierro
Level 4
Level 4

Greetings, Sean!

For your first question, the number of returned rows cannot be increased, which is why you received the error. You can submit multiple requests, specifying the starting point for records to be returned (i.e. the first request returns 1-50, the second returns 51-100, etc).

For your second question, LstMeetingAttendee shows pre-meeting information, so there's no way to limit its response to only people who actually attended the meeting. For that same reason, LstMeetingAttendee also cannot return information about anyone who attended the meeting that wasn't originally invited.

I believe that you actually want to use LstMeetingAttendeeHistory, which gets post-meeting information. It addresses both of those issues.

Note: If the meeting has been removed from the calendar, LstMeetingAttendeeHistory won't be able to retrieve any information.

Hi Michael - thank you very much for the reply!  Would you be able to tell me why it's only returning 50 results vs. whole list and how to page through it?

Hello again, Sean! Have you tried using the listControl option for LstMeetingAttendeeHistory? The syntax is:

<listControl>

<serv:startFrom>1</serv:startFrom>

<serv:maximumNum>10</serv:maximumNum>

<serv:listMethod>OR</serv:listMethod>

</listControl>

Hi Michael

I want to get the data for all the users who registered for a specific event(similar to the registration report). Currently I am using the GetEnrollmentInfo which provides all the data I need but it is only giving back 17 records starting from 1 even though the record count is way higher.

I tried adding the list control,  but it gives error.

Can you please let me know how can I achieve this or if there is some setting I have to do.

Thanks

Abhay

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: