Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCB Passing Data from BillingQueue back to CallbackEntry

Hello,

I am trying out the Courtesy Callback example and am running into an issue when trying to pass data back from the BilllingQueue to the CallbackEntry 'Queue' app.

In my BillingQueue app, I am setting the CVP Subdialog Return_01 element to:

External VXML 0  'result={Data.Element.Application_Modifier_01.result}'   which has a value of "pass" or "fail"

BillingQueue Subdialog Return.jpg

In the CallbackEntry app, I would like to retrieve this value from the Queue1/Queue2 nodes.

I'm sure I am supposed to a set a value in the 'Return Value' field, however whatever value I put in there i.e. result the application errors out with a error.semantic in my logs.

CallbackEntry-Queue.jpg

Hope someone can help!

Thanks

Barry

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

It might be a formatting issue.

Here is a quote from the documentation...

Optional return argument that holds a name/value pair to be returned to the calling application. The format should be: the name of the argument followed by an equal sign and the value of the argument. For example; name=John Doe. The element will take the text up to the first equal sign to be the name of the argument and the text following the equal sign to the value.

You might try providing a name value pair, i.e., return value: x = 1

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

It might be a formatting issue.

Here is a quote from the documentation...

Optional return argument that holds a name/value pair to be returned to the calling application. The format should be: the name of the argument followed by an equal sign and the value of the argument. For example; name=John Doe. The element will take the text up to the first equal sign to be the name of the argument and the text following the equal sign to the value.

You might try providing a name value pair, i.e., return value: x = 1

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: