Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cant get users Voicemail

I'm trying to list a user's VMs.  I'm accessing the CUMI api using administrator at this URL
https://IP/vmrest/mailbox/folders/inbox/messages?userobjectid=05540dce-da09-4219-8e85-137964db05c7

But I'm getting this error:

User does not have root message access: 9b5126fb-38e9-4469-9680-43bd33f9d6bb

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

does the administrator account you're authenticating as have the "Mailbox Access Delegate Account" role?  If not you need it - that gives you rights to other user's mailboxes - by default even admin accounts that have access to the directory do not get to see other user's mailboxes.

if it does, let us know what version of Connection you're on - I just tried that same command on a 10.0 installation (with an account that had the delegate access role) and it worked ok.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

does the administrator account you're authenticating as have the "Mailbox Access Delegate Account" role?  If not you need it - that gives you rights to other user's mailboxes - by default even admin accounts that have access to the directory do not get to see other user's mailboxes.

if it does, let us know what version of Connection you're on - I just tried that same command on a 10.0 installation (with an account that had the delegate access role) and it worked ok.

Thanks for the reply we were able to get what we needed by adding the "Remote Administrator" role in Unity.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: