Views
Helpful
Replies

Filter API by Software Version

jennifer.hakel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm currently working on a script which returns a list of software-versions running on network-devices. I would like to check if those software versions are affected by CVEs.

So my questions would be if there is /or is going to be a filter where I can search for CVEs and/or security advisories by Software-Versions.

For now I get those Information by iterating through the cvrf file.

Thanks for your help.

Jennifer

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Omar Santos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jennifer,

Currently, there is no support for filtering or obtaining results for a given software version. We are currently evaluating having this capability in the API in the future. For now, the only tool that allows you to do that is the Cisco IOS Software Checker for Cisco IOS advisories: Cisco IOS Software Checker

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Omar Santos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jennifer,

Currently, there is no support for filtering or obtaining results for a given software version. We are currently evaluating having this capability in the API in the future. For now, the only tool that allows you to do that is the Cisco IOS Software Checker for Cisco IOS advisories: Cisco IOS Software Checker

Hi Omar,

Thanks for your response.

I hope you are deciding to integrate this capability. It would be very helpful during the proces of evaluating the security of networks. And way quicker than my current solution

Jennifer

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: