cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

exhaustive list of nodes that you can subscribe on

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

Is there a list of nodes that you can subscribe for notifications? the dev guide lists User (/finesse/api/User/{id}), Dialogs (/finesse/api/User/{id}/Daialogs) and system info (/finesse/api/SystemInfo), plus there's an example for users in a team (/ifinesse/api/Team/{id}/Users).

Is that the exhaustive list or is there more? For instance, a user can have a list of teams... so could I subscribe to all users of all teams in one go, or could I subscribe to all dialogs of all users in one team?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes that is everything. The dev guide lists all of the nodes you can subscribe on. It looks like you found it already, but for those who don't know where, take a look at the dev guide here: Resources

There is:

• User Notification: /finesse/api/User/{id}
  • Dialog Notification: /finesse/api/User/{id}/Dialogs
  • Team Notification: /finesse/api/Team/{id}/Users
  • Queue Notification: /finesse/api/Queue/{id} (CCE only)
  • User's queue Notification: /finesse/api/User/{id}/Queues
  • SystemInfo: /finesse/api/SystemInfo

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

Access to some of the data requires admin credentials. Could I ask what specifically you are trying to access?

Well... I don't know what options there are.. Some are in the dev guides (User info: /finesse/api/User/{id}, user dialogs: /finesse/api/User/{id}/Dialogs SystemInfo: /finesse/api/SystemInfo, Team: /finesse/api/Team/{id}/Users, Queue /finesse/api/Queue/{id} and user Queues /finesse/api/User/{id}/Queues).

My question is: is this everything?

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes that is everything. The dev guide lists all of the nodes you can subscribe on. It looks like you found it already, but for those who don't know where, take a look at the dev guide here: Resources

There is:

• User Notification: /finesse/api/User/{id}
  • Dialog Notification: /finesse/api/User/{id}/Dialogs
  • Team Notification: /finesse/api/Team/{id}/Users
  • Queue Notification: /finesse/api/Queue/{id} (CCE only)
  • User's queue Notification: /finesse/api/User/{id}/Queues
  • SystemInfo: /finesse/api/SystemInfo