cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCSM integration pack for SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 CU1

saikrishnamraju
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Is there a new version of UCSM integration pack that supports Microsoft SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 CU1? We are trying to use the following version "Cisco_UCS_Manager_Integration_Pack_1.0.1.11.msi" but running into issues when adding the new UCS domain to SCCM.

INFO 2016-02-10 01:52:52 : 1 : UCSM.ConfigMgr.ConsoleUI.ViewModel.AddUcsWindowViewModel - AddUcsDomainThreadCompleted() : : Login failed on UCS Domain: 172.XX.XX.XX. Verify the Connection details and Proxy settings.

Error Code: 1002

We are not sure whether its the compatibility issue or the permissions on UCSM. I am an SCCM full admin and this is being installed on SCCM Central Site server (CAS) and there is no proxy to connect to the UCSM.

I have read-only access to the UCS domain. I did go through the release notes but the instructions are not clear. Any help on this is much appreciated.

1 Reply 1

sumbr
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Sai Kurapati,

Cisco UCS Manager Integration Pack 1.0.1.11 version supports only SCCM 2012 R2, SCCM 2012, SCCM 2012 SP1 versions.

We support the Integration pack only on a Primary Site server or an Admin Console of SCCM.

Please submit a support case with Cisco support so that we can analyse the issue.

Thanks,

Sumanth

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer