Views
Helpful
Replies

Identity Awareness through Cisco ISE integration with Apple Touch ID

smenonci
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Colleagues,

for a WorldWide Fashion Company, I am looking to a solution that enables "Identity Awareness" through Cisco ISE integration with Apple Touch ID.

Basically, inside their Boutiques and Stores, they would like to provide Personal Shoppers with Apple iPAD to locally interact with customers in real time to create a better sale experience and, at the same time, improve the shop operating effectiveness for internal activities.

To enable a customized experience, keeping the security level very high, they would like to easily identify & authenticate the iPAD user.

Device can be authenticated based on Digital Certificate.

It would be quick and effective authenticate the iPAD User (Personal Shopper) based on FingerPrint (Apple Touch ID). Be aware that the same iPAD can be leveraged by many personal shopper within the same boutique.

Shop guests (customers) should be able to login into the wifi network by the means of Social Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, ...).

My questions for you are:

1) Does ISE support any kind of integration with Apple Touch ID credential to enable the above "Identification Awareness" approach for personal shoppers?

2) Does ISE support Social Login for guests?

3) Because of the Cisco/Apple alliance, is there any advances feature we are developping to enable a better and easier user identification for personal shoppers?

4) Is there any reference case we can leverage to show to the customer a similar approach?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Ciao,

Stefano.

5 Replies 5

Aaron Woland
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm sorry.  I cannot tell if you are a Cisco partner, or a customer. 

If a partner, please ask your your question in the partner forum here:  http://cs.co/Selling-ISE

If a customer, please direct your response to your account team.

Thank you.

A

Hi Aron.

I was not clear on explaining I am a Cisco employee.

Ciao,

Stefano Menoncin

Customer Solution Architect

*** private contact information removed by moderator

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you looked into CMX?

This is retail focused product around metrics, user tracking, guest integration with apps and social media?

I would recommend discussion with local team on guest vs CMX

Also the pm team for ISE is ISE-pm to discuss roadmap and integration possibilities

Thanks Jason.

I am working with the CMX SME.

Anyway, at the moment, the customer is only looking to a means of deploy "Identity Awareness" for employees and Guest Assess through Social login for Customers.

They don't need visitor analytics and other CMX capabilities.

This is the reason why I was trying to position an ISE only solution.

Ciao,

Stefano.

Stefano Menoncin

Customer Solution Architect

CISCO

That's great and ISE is fine for that

Please reach out to pm team for customer needs around social media

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: