Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPI - Adding an external service with SupportsTtsOfEmailCapability at "false"

fabien.bonic
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

I want to create an Exchange/BPOS-D External Service with "Access Exchange Email by Using Text to Speech (TTS)" deactivated.

But when I consult the service on Unity Connection GUI or through the GET request, this parameter is activated.

If I send an update request, the value is correctly set to "false".

Here is the values sent for creation (POST request):

{"ServerType":"4","IsEnabled":"true","DisplayName":"Fabien","AuthenticationMode":"1","SecurityTransportType":"0","ValidateServerCertificate":"false","ExchDoAutodiscover":"false","LdapValidateServerCertificate":"false","Server":"test","ExchServerType":"0","ServiceAlias":"Fabien","ServicePassword":"pass","SupportsTtsOfEmailCapability":"false","SupportsCalendarCapability":"false","SupportsMailboxSynchCapability":"true","MailboxSynchEmailAction":"2","MailboxSynchFaxAction":"1","SupportsMeetingCapability":"false"}

So how to create an external service with SupportsTtsOfEmailCapability at "false"?

Thanks,

Fabien

5 Replies 5

fabien.bonic
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

Does anyone have a solution for creating an external service with SupportsTtsOfEmailCapability at "false"?

Thanks,

Fabien

Fabien , let me get back to you by Monday

avaid
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Fabien ,

Team is still working on issue , they have been able to re-create in lab and investigating if there is a workaround .

Will get back to you when i have further updates

thanks

avaid
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Fabien

Please open a CDN case, this needs a fix within code and further details and build updated can be shared via CDN ticket.

thanks

Aman

Thank you for the answer. The CDN ticket opened for this problem is #682

Regards

Fabien