cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transferred to digits dialed

mjgorman2
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to create a report that will show the digits dialed to transfer out a call. I get the counts from Agent_Skill_Group_Interval using TransferredOutCalls and am able to then look and match call counts to the TCD table. But the DigitsDialed appear to be the digits where it was transferred from rather than to. Is this the case? I am using the SQL below.

select a.Date, a.Agent, a.DigitsDialed, a.AgentSkillTargetID, a.Counts, b.Description

from

(select convert(date, tcd.DateTime) Date, a.EnterpriseName Agent, tcd.DigitsDialed, tcd.AgentSkillTargetID, count(DigitsDialed) Counts

from Termination_Call_Detail tcd

join Agent a on a.SkillTargetID = tcd.AgentSkillTargetID

where tcd.CallDisposition in (28,29)

group by convert(date, tcd.DateTime), a.EnterpriseName, tcd.DigitsDialed, tcd.AgentSkillTargetID) a

left outer join

(select distinct DialedNumberString, Description from Dialed_Number where not Description is null) b on b.DialedNumberString = a.DigitsDialed

The report is a drill down from the counts I get from the Agent_Skill_Group_Interval where I use AgentSkillTargetID as the Key criteria field and Date and the Historical Key field.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jacparke
Level 5
Level 5

From a colleague::

"I just tried a transfer and DigitsDialed does show the digits which were dialed for a transfer. This is a consult transfer on a UCM (call manager) system.  I’m not sure what system they are using but it should show the digits which were dialed for the transfer, not the receiving device."

Regards,

Jack Parker

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jacparke
Level 5
Level 5

From a colleague::

"I just tried a transfer and DigitsDialed does show the digits which were dialed for a transfer. This is a consult transfer on a UCM (call manager) system.  I’m not sure what system they are using but it should show the digits which were dialed for the transfer, not the receiving device."

Regards,

Jack Parker

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: