cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR on-net ,off-net calls details

nareshhkn1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I am working On CDR and CMR.I have to know how many on-net and off-net calls are made from cdr ,cmr logs.Please someone help me to know this thing.Any help will be appreciated

1 Reply 1

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The designation of whether a call is off-net vs. on-net is somewhat arbitrary, and in general depends on which gateway/trunk a call ingresses/egresses from.  The CUCM admin can designate a particular 'route pattern' as off-net or on-net; route patterns in turn are associated with a particular gateway, trunk, or route-list (which in turn can can point to a group of gateways/trunks.)

So, a comprehensive approach is typically something like:

- Determin the CDR origination and/or destination device name of the call

- Get a list of all the gateway, trunk device names and see if the orig/dest is a gateway or trunk

- If so, determine which route pattern is associated to the gateway/trunk

- Determine whether the route pattern is designated as off-net or on-net

This will require reading/caching some data via AXL, i.e. device names and types, route pattern->device associations, route pattern properties, etc.

A simpler approach could just have the app user enter/identify the unique orig/dest device names as off-net vs. on-net.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: