cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Exam Guide for CCIE Collaboration

aptinoco1
Level 1
Level 1

Hay puede recomendarme una buena guia de estudio para el examen escrito de CCIE Collaboration?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Here is the translation of your question:

There can recommend a good study guide for the written exam CCIE Collaboration ?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Here is the translation of your question:

There can recommend a good study guide for the written exam CCIE Collaboration ?

Thank you Kelli for your answer, I working hard to present my write exam CCIE Collaboration, and I have I lot of information about this, But I have a doubt about the one valid exam guide.

I want to ask you if can recommend me a study guide?

I would really appreciate it

Regards

Alfredo

Alfredo,

Please check out the Cisco Learning Network community. You will find a vast amount of information on Cisco courses and study materials.

Welcome - The Cisco Learning Network

I also found a number of resources through a Google search on "CCIE study materials" and recommend you try that, as well.

Best of luck to you.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Michael Warne
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,
I have Done CCIE Certification in the first attempt itself. I am sharing with you my personal experience that how have I Cleared Exam in the first attempt. I have taken a class from Koenig Solution as well as I have read CCIE book written by Todd Lammle and build up knowledge.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: