cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Account for MediaSense Search and Play, is possible?

Hi,

I'm looking for a solution where I can have multiple accounts in order to access specific audio records for specific service or partition into Search and Play records.

Please let me know if there is a solution for newest MediaSense version, or using for expansion, or future roadmap or APIs/3rd party solution. Today, I'm using 9.1 for security's purpose and the securty team doesn't want to share their account for other purposes.

Any help on this is much appreciate.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anil Verma
Level 5
Level 5

MediaSense upcoming release 11.5 has the ability to do this for a contact center when using the Finesse Search and Play Gadget. The gadget will derive the Supervisors team information from Finesse and will only give access to the teams that the Supervisr is a Primary or Secondary for.

11.5 is targeted to release in mid CY 2016.

MediaSense 11.6 (Target FCS Fall CY 2016) will add the ability to restrict users to certain exptensions when using MediaSense with AXL authntication.

If you are looking for something to satusfy this requirement right now, you can use teh Calabrio Search and Play add-on.

Thanks,

Anil

View solution in original post

20 Replies 20

Anil Verma
Level 5
Level 5

MediaSense upcoming release 11.5 has the ability to do this for a contact center when using the Finesse Search and Play Gadget. The gadget will derive the Supervisors team information from Finesse and will only give access to the teams that the Supervisr is a Primary or Secondary for.

11.5 is targeted to release in mid CY 2016.

MediaSense 11.6 (Target FCS Fall CY 2016) will add the ability to restrict users to certain exptensions when using MediaSense with AXL authntication.

If you are looking for something to satusfy this requirement right now, you can use teh Calabrio Search and Play add-on.

Thanks,

Anil

Anil, thanks for taking your time to help.

Do you have the link for Calabrio Search and Play add-on to share? I found some nice stuff, but I did not find this feature based on user's groups or extensions.

I found another product called Aurus PhoneUP which is also free. Do you think this will solve my problem?

http://aurus5.com/phoneup/record/mediasense.php

Sorry, but this is my first time using MediaSense, is still not completely clear those features and how they work/integrate yet.

Once again thank you for your help.

You can see details of the Calabrio solution in Section 11.9 in the Ordering guide here:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/customer-collaboration/CCBUorderingguide.pdf

There is more information about Calabrio here:

Calabrio

I have not had any personal experience with the Aurus product so cannot say much about it. I would reach out to them to understand more.

Do we have a better idea now of the date MediaSense 11.5 will be available?

We are still targeting in the coming months. We do not comment on specific dates.

Anil Verma

Product Manager, Cisco MediaSense

(c) 253 670 3156

I know this is old but I have similar query.

Regarding multiple accounts for Cisco Media sense.

As you have mentioned this would be ready in 11.5 version but 11.5 version is compatible with UCCX 11.X

Because of certain reasons client does not want to upgrade to UCCX 11.X from current UCCX 10.X

Is there any tool we can integrate to give this kind of feature, as we want to listen only recordings.

Thanks!

Viren

MediaSense has a robust REST API, you can create your own tool that restricts access.

Or there are other Solution Plus offerings that can be integrated on top of MediaSense for Search and Play access controls.

Calabrio and NICE are available for this integration.

There are also other partner solutions that can deliver this on top of MediaSense.

Aurus PhoneUp, Donoma MediaScribe, Zoom etc

Hi Anil,

Can you show any document detail MediaSense 11.5 support restricts access (role-base) with AXL authentication.

Which does CUCM 11.5 support version third-party recording (ex NICE, Calabrio)?

Thank you so much.

MediaSense 11.5 does not support AXL based roles and permissions. The 11.5 release delivers this functionality when authenticating against Finesse.

For CUCM 11.5, all the three Solutions Plus vendors have solutions for recording:

Calabrio

NICE

and Verint

The S+ ordering guide can be found here:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-enterprise/customer-c…

Thanks,

Anil

Hi Anil,

Thank you so much.

Now my customer has CUCM version 7.1.5(c) and recording NICE (NTR) v6. Now they have demand upgraded version CUCM to 11.5. Does CUCM 11.5 support NICE (NTR) v6? Anyway, you can offer to me some option third-party recording which compatible with CUCM 11.5.

CUCM 11.5 has the following options:

1) MediaSense 11.5

2) Calbrio Solutions Plus (Latest Release)

3) NICE Solutions Plus ( AIR and Engage Platform)

4) Verint Solutions Plus ( Latest Release )

There are other partners like Zoom and Aurus - Software on Top of Cisco Collaboration Platforms too.

Hello,

Donoma MediaScribe supports roles based permissions.

Here's the link to the product - http://donomasoftware.com/donoma-mediascribe

Thanks!

Is there a revised timescale available for v11.6 shipping. Our customer also needs to restrict call playback based on user permissions. Hopefully the AXL facility in v11.6 will allow this?

The 11.6 release is currently targeted for the Spring/Summer of 2017. Yes we are looking for adding in the AXL roles and permissions as a feature.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: