Views
Helpful
Replies

JabberGuest Sandbox with Android CallSample

gordonlee-mpel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've reserved a Jabber Guest lab to do the testing, and followed the step of Jabber Guest Sandbox Lab and completed the testing successfully.

https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/Docs/JabberGuest/JabberGuest.pdf

And now, I am going to deploy the CallSample (which is come from the Jabber Guest Android SDK) to my Android device, and try to connect to the Jabber Guest Sandbox.

However, when I run the CallSample and click the "Call" button in my device, it keeps on throw the below error:

WARN  [0xaec85f80] [cpve/src/main/ConnectionFactory.cpp(393)] [cpve] [on_port_allocated] - -1 is not a valid connection.

ERROR [0xb491d380] [cpve/src/main/ConnectionFactory.cpp(366)] [cpve] [waitForReady] - Exiting. Returning false : Port allocation failed, a port could not be allocated.

ERROR [0xb491d380] [cpve/src/main/ConnectionFactory.cpp(746)] [cpve] [waitForPortFreed] - Failed to wait for conn_id -1 free to finish.

In the CallSample apps, I connect to the Jabber Guest Sandbox with the following parameter:

DEFAULT_SERVER = "jabberguest.abc.inc"

DEFAULT_ADDRESS = "1001@10.10.20.1"

Is there any setting need to do in the JabberGuest Server?

Or is it due to incorrect DEFAULT_SERVER and DEFAULT_ADDRESS?

Thanks,

Gordon

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: