cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

URL API WBS31 p.php &BU cannot back return code

Jerry Chu
Level 1
Level 1

Today our users report that they cannot login the webex site. I check my URL API ,actually It was logon but cannot back return code to my site. the issue may be my p.php? &BU cannot receive any paramater so that the host cannot start the meeting. then I try another API  "m.php" , It's able to back the rerurn code. Is there any change in p.php on WBS31. I had read the WBS31 release note https://developer.cisco.com/fileMedia/download/3c228b4b-3423-4058-96c0-5608068d52e0  , I have no use CSRF.

this issue is from today. Yesterday is fine. Can you please help ? Thanks very much.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mifierro
Level 4
Level 4

Greetings, Jerry! The issue you are seeing sounds a lot like an issue that has already been reported. This issue should be fixed in WBS31.2. If you can provide me with your site name I might be able to get you further information, though your next step should probably be to contact Technical Support.

--

Michael Fierro   ●  .:|:.:|:.

Customer Support Engineer

Cisco - API Developer Services

mifierro@cisco.com

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

mifierro
Level 4
Level 4

Greetings, Jerry! The issue you are seeing sounds a lot like an issue that has already been reported. This issue should be fixed in WBS31.2. If you can provide me with your site name I might be able to get you further information, though your next step should probably be to contact Technical Support.

--

Michael Fierro   ●  .:|:.:|:.

Customer Support Engineer

Cisco - API Developer Services

mifierro@cisco.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: