cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Play audio

bc1234567
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to figure out how to play some audio during conference calls.  We have a CUCM, Media Sense and a telepresence server.  All of the calls are controlled by JTAPI with no user interaction.  The calls all call into a conference.  None of them will be calling directly to each other.  I need to play a message stating that the call may be recorded.  There is an audio clip that I can play if the phones connect directly and I put them on hold (MOH).  It doesn't play though when I put a person on hold in the conference.  I'm currently testing with DX70's but it would be nice to have a solution that works for all devices.  I tried sending the below xml command.  I get a xml message stating success but it never plays.  Getting that to work I think would be ideal because I could just play the audio after the sides are all connected without putting anyone on hold or redirecting to other numbers.  I'm open to whatever works though.

<CiscoIPPhoneExecute>

<ExecuteItem Priority=\"0\" URL=\"Play:MonitoringWarning_00055.raw\"/>

</CiscoIPPhoneExecute>

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: