cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How Cisco Unified Attendant Console is different from VistaPoint Attendant Console

sujin_Cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

If anyone having experience in VistaPoint and Cisco Unified Attendant Console, can you please share your valuable comments how they are different and major differentiators.

Thanks,

Sujin

7 Replies 7

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Vistapoint has a matrix comparing the clients so you can ping them and get it

Thanks

Srini

Srini,

Did you mean the layout of phone extensions on the console application?

Can you please share more details about the same?

Thanks

Sujin

I meant more from a feature matrix standpoint since I thought that's what you were asking for

Thanks for the update.

1. In terms of stability and scalability, do you think VP is far better than Cisco UAC?

2. Would you recommend Cisco UAC for an enterprise where there are about 25 to 30 operator consoles are required (including small offices)?

3. Cisco UAC licenses: Standard license per console is ~ $1000 & Advanced license per console is $2500. How about licensing in VP?

Thanks,

Sujin

1. I have only experience with VP on many clients and it's fine. I can't comment on Cisco UAC and it's stability

2. Same comment as above, I have lead with VP for my designs based on their feature matrix

3. It is competitive, their lite console is 995 and their server based console is much lower. You should discuss pricing with VP directly for your customer

Thanks for your response. Will connect with VP to know more details about it.

Hello Sujin

I would be happy to provide you with a product comparison chart as well as product datasheets and brochures. Feel free to contact me directly at rryan@iqnsi.com

Ray Ryan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: