Views
Helpful
Replies

Wlan Flex mode AP's and ISe

ggriesse@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

I havent been tracking this recently but  know that we used to have some issues with ISE WLAN deployments when AP's were configured in FLEXConnect mode , if memory serves there were issues with ACL's and Flex Regarding for BYOD Provisioning ..

Do these challenges still exist ? and if so de we have a matrix of features ISE will support in flex mode ?

Thx

Greg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greg, I assume you are talking about FlexConnect Local Switching with Central Auth. I am not aware of any feature gaps aside from DNS ACL and TrustSec tag support for locally switched traffic. You can view the full list of supported features on FC mode AP here:

FlexConnect Feature Matrix - Cisco

Also, how to configure HowTo: Universal WLC FlexConnect Configuration for ISE

and more recent HowTo: Universal Configuration for the Cisco Wireless LAN Controller

Hosuk

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greg, I assume you are talking about FlexConnect Local Switching with Central Auth. I am not aware of any feature gaps aside from DNS ACL and TrustSec tag support for locally switched traffic. You can view the full list of supported features on FC mode AP here:

FlexConnect Feature Matrix - Cisco

Also, how to configure HowTo: Universal WLC FlexConnect Configuration for ISE

and more recent HowTo: Universal Configuration for the Cisco Wireless LAN Controller

Hosuk

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: