Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Dashboard

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hello

I have a strange problem with a UCCX/Finesse/CUIC standard configuration.

I have created several times for several customers with UCCX dashboards which will then be displayed a new tab in finesse agent. I am using the CUIC sample gadget for that (CUICSampleGadget-2.0) this gadget has three files: CUIC.xml CUIC.js and CUIC.css In CUIC.js I put the link from the dashboard.

I have now a customer where it seems that the CUIC.xml is executed, but within the  CUIC.xml is a reference to CUIC.js, and CUIC.js is never executed.

The result is that on the finesse desktop in the tab I created an empty box is displayed.

I rebooted the UCCX, I tried the same configuration in my LAB (where it works perfectly)

Has anyone seen that?

UCCX 10.6.1.10000-39

Thanks

JH

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

For UCCX 10.6.1, you need to use the 10.6 sample gadgets.

Here is the direct link to the CUICSampleGadget10.6: https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/finesse-sample-code/blob/master/CUICSampleGadget/CUICSampleGadget-Finesse-10.6.1-v1.0.zip 

There are minor changes that need to be done between 10.5, 10.6, and 11.0 gadgets. The explanation can be found here: How to convert your existing 10.5.1 custom gadget to work with 10.6.1 or 11.0.1

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

For UCCX 10.6.1, you need to use the 10.6 sample gadgets.

Here is the direct link to the CUICSampleGadget10.6: https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/finesse-sample-code/blob/master/CUICSampleGadget/CUICSampleGadget-Finesse-10.6.1-v1.0.zip 

There are minor changes that need to be done between 10.5, 10.6, and 11.0 gadgets. The explanation can be found here: How to convert your existing 10.5.1 custom gadget to work with 10.6.1 or 11.0.1

Thanx,

Denise

Thank you Denise

I knew this, but somehow it slipped through my mind.

I made the tests on my home lab version 11, and copied the files on my customers 10.6

After copying the correct CUIC samples, everything works fine

Thank you again

Jan

You're welcome.

Yeah, it is easy to forget about these minor changes between the versions. I'm glad that using the 10.6 sample worked.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: