Views
Helpful
Replies

Customize CSQ Activity by CSQ Report based on Application Name

shiquan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have to create a CSQ activity report not filtered by CSQ name, but by Application name. We have UCCX version 10.6 with built-in CUIC. To achieve this goal, I built a standalone CUIC Premium to customize report definition. I use IBM Data Studio to access UCCX database and review the stored procedure used by the Contact Service Queue Activity by CSQ Report --- sp_csq_interval. I think I need to modify it by filtering the result with application name. The sp_csq_interval is calling another SP named getcsqintervaldata, which actually retrieves info from table Contactcalldetail and  Contactqueuedetail. I need to acquire the application name here for further processing. So which SP should I really touch? It looks very complicated to me. What is the best approach for this task?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Quan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

It is not recommended to modify stored procedures outside of the Reporting app.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

It is not recommended to modify stored procedures outside of the Reporting app.

Thanks for the recommendation. Then what would be the best practice to achieve this task? Would that be too complicated to run a block of queries?

Much appreciated.

Quan

Hi,

The best practice is to recreate a new procedure based on that one.

Hi,

Does Cisco allow us to create new procedures on db_cra database or do we have password of "informix" or "uccxuser"  db accounts which have dbadmin rights on db_cra database in Informix ? We have uccxhruser account and we can change password  but this account has readonly permission on db_cra. So how can we create new procedures or do modifications on existing procedures on db_cra ?

Thanks alot your kind help in advance

Sedat

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: