Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCtx65298 - Tomcat keystore generation issue - Tomcat fails to start

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

hi folks,

I'm facing the same issue in Finesse v11.

Its a fresh install. Issue is suddenly i was unable to open agent desktop URL. For this, I followed below procedure;

- stop cisco finesse Tomcat

- stop cisco Finesse notification service.

- Start cisco finesse notification service.

- start cisco finesse tomcat.

Nothing worked out. Restarted system twice. Both Finesse administrator and agent desktop URL does not open. It says me "page cant be displayed"

Re-configured CTIServer and CUCM PG by running Peripheral Gateway.exe That too no luck.

Issued command utils diagnose test and found error: The Tomcat keystore has been corrupted. Searched on google and found this URL: https://quickview.cloudapps.cisco.com/quickview/bug/CSCtx65298

Please confirm is there a bug or some other issue. Please suggest. Attached logs.

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

This issue is considered a product issue, so please open a TAC case for further assistance. When opening the TAC case, please provide the Finesse & tomcat logs. Use the following cli to get the Finesse logs: file get activelog desktop recurs compress If you are using Finesse 10.5 or below, use the cli to get the Finesse tomcat logs: file get activelog tomcat/logs recurs compress

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Adding further,

Re-configured CTIServer and CUCM PG by running Peripheral Gateway.exe That too no luck. CUCM PIM shows idle. Logical ID, CUCM PIM Physical ID, JTAPI user ID n password all are correct. JTAPI client credentials on ICM is also correct.

Restarted Cisco Finesse Tomcat but no luck.

I make sure that port 8445 is getting telnet from Windows client.

Checked active logs, no directories no files found on Finesse Server.

I re-installed the server and same "tomcat keystroke is corrupted" error am getting.

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

Hi,

This issue is considered a product issue, so please open a TAC case for further assistance. When opening the TAC case, please provide the Finesse & tomcat logs. Use the following cli to get the Finesse logs: file get activelog desktop recurs compress If you are using Finesse 10.5 or below, use the cli to get the Finesse tomcat logs: file get activelog tomcat/logs recurs compress

Thanx,

Denise

Denise,

Thanks Denise Kwan. I'll check this and update the thread.

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

regards, Ritesh Desai

Dear Denise,

On Cisco Finesse, tomcat_keystore is corrupted was not the case here!

I've identified the issue was in domain controller. Domain Controller firewall settings were not set to "Use recommended Settings". None of Cisco system can ping domain controller. On ICM Domain Controller, I don't see Cisco_ICM root and configuration done till now. Also, ICM was behaving weirdly Node Manager was shutting down OS if all services are started.

Finally, I shutdown all the Cisco systems. Started Domain Controller first then rest other systems. It worked smoothly then. Even then, tomcat_keystore shows corrupted and 2 tomcat services fails to start. TAC will be raised for fixing this issue.

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

regards, Ritesh Desai
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: