cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

APIC-EM Grapevine behind NAT

twgraham
Level 1
Level 1

I have a copy of APIC-EM 1.1.2 in a dev environment. There is a NAT device protecting the environment. I can log into the Grapevine console through the use of a static NAT to 14141 I get the console but no content. Just "error retrieving task information: unauthorized" flashing in pink across the top of the screen. I do get a green "success" when logging in.

If this is due to NAT, what other port(s) need to be open in order to run the console through NAT? Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tom,

Can you please try reseting the APIC-EM as per the steps mentioned here in the following url -Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module Deployment Guide, Release 1.1.x - Troubleshooting …

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tom,

Can you please try reseting the APIC-EM as per the steps mentioned here in the following url -Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module Deployment Guide, Release 1.1.x - Troubleshooting …

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

That did it! Thanks.

I started to think it wasn't a NAT problem when I saw a CSRF message in the APIC-EM web page.

Edit: after restart I am still getting the CSRF on the APIC-EM console. That's in IE

Okay. The CSRF isn't occurring any more. Maybe something leftover in the browser? I didn't make any other change. I am making your response as correct. Thanks again!

I see CSRF errors when i get a session timed out and do not refresh the login page.