cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

addSipTrunk returns - MLPP Domain Id cannot have a null value

alangfor
Level 1
Level 1

This message 'MLPP Domain Id cannot have a null value' comes back from CUCM in an AXL 5003 message when trying to create new trunks. The MLPP Domain Id can actually be null though from a CUCM DB standpoint, and if you issue a getTrunk via AXL you get a null XPATH value back for any trunk that has this field set to <None> in CUCMAdmin.

Anyone come across this and find a way around it? I'm changing it to null after assigning a bogus MLPP ID in the initial creation of the trunk. Not very clean, especially when any given integration can have dozens of trunks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The WSDL/doc for <addSipTrunk>/<mlppDomainId> has a small note to use '-1' to indicate null.  Any chance you tried that..?

<xsd:element name="mlppDomainId" type="axlapi:String128" nillable="true" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">

<xsd:annotation>

<xsd:documentation>Use -1 to set to null</xsd:documentation>

</xsd:annotation>
</xsd:element
>

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The WSDL/doc for <addSipTrunk>/<mlppDomainId> has a small note to use '-1' to indicate null.  Any chance you tried that..?

<xsd:element name="mlppDomainId" type="axlapi:String128" nillable="true" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">

<xsd:annotation>

<xsd:documentation>Use -1 to set to null</xsd:documentation>

</xsd:annotation>
</xsd:element
>

That does work! Would help to read the documentation. Lesson learned. I had actually already tried 0 and 1 since the 'Id' part of the field name had me thinking an integer would work. And it did work in the sense that it assigned some MLPP Domain to my trunk, just not the <None> value I wanted to see.

Thanks for the reply!