Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Sandbox - Jabber connection problem

connor.sadler
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've been trying to show a colleague the UCCX Sandbox today.

This was all working a few days ago.

Today I get an error when I've logged into Jabber:  Unable to connect   CJ:109:3

Please see attachmented images for more details.

It appears from a quick Google that there may be something wrong with the "End user" configuration.

I found that screen in the web browser admin console but didn't know what to change.

Can you advise please?

Thanks,

Connor

sandbox_jabber_problem_27052016_a.jpg

sandbox_jabber_problem_27052016_b.jpg

sandbox_jabber_problem_27052016_c.jpg

sandbox_jabber_problem_27052016_d.jpg

sandbox_jabber_problem_27052016_e.jpg

4 Replies 4

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Connor-

Thanks for your reply! I can check on this device shortly! It looks the jabber phone (CSFD) isn't able to register. First try clicking the phone icon in the lower left corner and selecting "Use my computer to make calls" if you haven't tried that already.

Secondly, could you see if you can replicate the error on another agent? Try Agent002@abc.inc with password ciscopsdt.

Note: If you set your primary DNS to 10.10.20.100 you can resolve all lab DNS records and login using the service record.

I will take a look at your lab shortly.

Thanks!
Jacob

Hi Jacob,

That was quick, thanks!

I did try that "Use my computer to make calls" - didn't make any difference

I also tried it on a second machine - a virtual machine with Jabber installed - with Agent002 and got the same problem

They both have the same version of Jabber I believe, not sure if that is the issue.

The sandbox reservation was ending but I just extended it

Thanks,

Connor

Hey Connor-

I found the issue. The lab you are using had some old servers in it that have a non-standard configuration. The best course of action is to end your current reservation and make a new one, which will have the UCCX servers with the current configuration. Apologies for the mix-up.

Thanks!

Jacob

Thanks Jacob, it has worked fine today

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: