Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get the event of Mobility phone through JTAPI

luo_yilun1990
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, all

I'm developing an application by using the Cisco JTAPI API. But one issue I'm facing is when the user goes to mobile phone or any pstn gateway through the Call Manager. Then I'm unable to get any status of the mobility call (the call forwarded to fx. the users mobile phone) through the JTAPI that API as it's not tracked.

My develop Environment is Cisco Unified Callmanager 10.5 and JTAPI  is same with, the Cisco IP phone is 8945 and 7962. And I am familiar with the callChangedEvent and terminalChangedEvent methods of call , callControll and terminal observers. But there is no any event appear when the call goes to mobile phone.

Basically I just wanna get the status of  mobility call  when the call is on connecting.

Does anyone have an idea on this question?

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Apologies for the delay in responding to you, I have moved your post under JTAPI community. For faster response, please post your JTAPI related  questions directly to the JTAPI  forum in the future.

I think for mobile phone control there is a need for special package

Request to refer the following url  Re: Jtapi makecall application for related information.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Hello  Geevarghese,

Did you know if External phone (PSTN) status like (answered,ringing,..) as i searched i found under javax.telephony.callcontrol.events i can know the events by doing some conditions like this

if (( mycall.getConnections()[1].getState() == Connection.CONNECTED))&&mycall.getConnections()[0].getState() == Connection.CONNECTED)

it works with IP phones only to know if the call is answered or not, but with PSTN its not working simply the condition come true when the phone in ringing status is there any work around for this.

Thank you

Mohamed

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: