Views
Helpful
Replies

Post Call Survey for Outbound Option PCCE 9.0.6

Damirkz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone!

I have recently been asked to automatically route outbound campaign calls to a post call survey. Does anyone know if it is possible?

I have tried to configure in CVP - System - dialed number pattern tab my outbound campaign`s DN to "enable post call survey for incoming calls", but it does not work...

Also i have tried to route outbound campaign`s calls to IVR route point and configure some kind "GO TO" post call survey ICM script, but i failed.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Damir

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

If you mean a customer taking a survey after a call, there are many discussion on this topic.

Google

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

If you mean a customer taking a survey after a call, there are many discussion on this topic.

Google

Ammara Bokhari
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Damir,

Did you come up with an answer? Just to understand your requirement, you want to enable post call survey after an outbound campaign call and not after inbound calls..? coz post call survey normally works for inbound calls where a customer is supposed to call in, get his query addressed and after talking to an agent, gets a feedback survey. In your case, the flow would become as agent calls a customer while running the campaign. Then once the agent hangs up the call, the customer gets a feedback survey. Is that correct?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: